You’ve Got Maid Cleaning Company is a resourceful business that is well versed in several aspects of the industry. The bulk of our clientele do hire us for residential cleaning services, but we also have a great deal of experience in other areas of cleaning, such as janitorial and office cleaning, for example. We bring the same work ethic and attention to detail along with us regardless of the area we’ve been hired to clean.
Below is a list of services that we provide. Click on any of the headers to learn more and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, would like more details, or for a free estimate.
Are you wondering if it’s the right time for you to hire a house cleaning service?
Take our short questionnaire and find out:
- Has your house turned into a place where you need to steal five minutes just to sit down, and you end up gazing around at the next ten things you have to do? (Usually on your day “off” from work!)
- Has unfair division of housework left you feeling resentful and wondering if you’ve finally turned into the ‘nag’ that you swore you would never be?
- Is housework taking up precious time that could be MUCH better spent as quality time with your partner and/or children?
- Do you live in secret terror that someone may pop by unannounced?
- Have you finally admitted to yourself that you hate housework and just don’t want to do house cleaning anymore?
- Have you forgotten how long it’s been since you’ve taken the time to pamper yourself with a simple bubble bath?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from asthma or allergies?
- Did the cute little puppy that you just couldn’t resist somehow turn into a slobbering, shedding monster? (We know you still love him, it’s okay!)
- Are you constantly feeling as though you are playing catch-up with your housework because you never seem to be able to get all of your house cleaning done in one “go”?
- Do you have concerns that the value of your home (after all, it is probably your biggest investment) may be declining because you don’t have time to maintain it properly?
If you have answered “YES!” to one or more of these questions, then you would probably reap untold benefits from something as simple as a reliable residential cleaning service, so please call us, because we CAN help! You’ve Got Maid can come in as often as you need us…. And do as much or as little as you like. We can clean your whole house from top to bottom, or simply do the chores that you really dislike or just never find the time for. And remember…. A clean house is a healthy house!
We all understand that your home is your refuge in this fast-paced and often crazy world, and that everyone needs a place in which to relax and feel safe. Our fearless band of cleaners can turn your home into a haven where you can truly unwind after a long days’ work, where you can achieve some blissful peace of mind: we can help make your home your “Happy Place” again!
Our goal is to relieve your stress, increase your free time, and enrich the harmony in your home. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a little time left in the day just for you?
When it comes to your place of business, first impressions often DO count and you wouldn’t want to discourage any potential clients or customers with a less-than-spotless business interior. We have flexible hours to accommodate your office cleaning needs and promise to approach your place of business with the same attention to detail as we would a residential client.
We feel it advantageous that all of the staff at You’ve Got Maid have gone through a rigorous “residential cleaning training program” which really hones their “eye for detail” and teaches them to get right into all the corners. A no-obligation consultation for office cleaning and business cleaning will result in a checklist designed for your specific work space with any and all specifics that you would like the cleaning staff to be aware of (without having to tell them every time!). This includes special instructions for particular offices or areas, protocol for different scenarios if we are cleaning during business hours, rotation schedule for specific tasks if applicable, or anything else you feel may be pertinent. Our Satisfaction Guarantee also applies to this type of service.
Move In / Move Out Cleaning Services
So you are moving…..we know from experience that unless you have Clint Eastwood nerves of steel, this is probably a fairly stressful time for you! There are many ways that a good, dependable cleaning company can assist you during this trying time in your life. After all, it is often said that moving from one place to another adds up to a “Life Crisis”, and no wonder with time being such a precious commodity these days!
- Book us to come in and clean after you’ve moved out – eliminate the hassles and extra work involved with cleaning your old house when really, all you want to do is focus on your new home!
- Have us go into your new home and make it sparkling clean and ready for you and your family to move into!
See our online Move In/Move Out checklist for a basic list of tasks we can perform for a typical clean of this nature. We believe that it is very important to customize every clean to suit a client’s needs and budget, so keep in mind that this list can be modified as needed.
So if this sounds like it might be just the thing to help get you through this whole buying/selling/moving experience, please call Terry at 604-992-6243 or submit our online form for cleaning services in Coquitlam, Langley, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows or Port Coquitlam. Please be clear on what day and time you need your service to be booked for and also book early for the best availability!
Spring and Fall Cleaning
Anyone who’s ever watched Oprah is well-informed on the benefits of having a “fresh start” and “purging” your home. Let the experts at You’ve Got Maid do your purging for you as they rid your home of all those pesky chores that have been piling up all season. No matter what the time of year we will be happy to tackle the largest and most demanding chores you can come up with! Inside windows and window tracks, wall dusting/washing, behind and underneath furniture, inside appliances, the list goes on… contact us today and we will be happy to discuss your cleaning needs with you in detail. Even if you only hire a cleaning company once or twice a year, this is a great way to protect and enhance both your peace of mind and your home!!
Some restrictions do apply- see our terms and conditions for more information. Please book early for best selection of appointment times.
Apartment Building Interiors
Post Construction Cleaning Projects
Are you a REALTOR or are you SELLING your house?
Are those drop-in “Showings” driving you crazy? We can come in as often as you like (for as much or as little time as you need) and keep your place clean, neat and tidy for those last minute prospective buyers! The more you use us the lower our prices are- special rates available for clients requiring service more often than once per week!!
Realtors please note: We are pleased to present a special offer to realtors who use our service on a frequent basis! For every FIVE customers you refer to us that use our service for a minimum three hour appointment you will earn a complimentary THREE HOUR CLEAN! Feel free to use this completely FREE cleaning appointment for your own home or gift it to family, friends or clients! This is a very thoughtful, original and much appreciated gift idea for any occasion. All the employees at You’ve Got Maid have a very strong, professional work ethic and deliver top quality work each and every time. Our services are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are licensed, bonded and insured, and are covered by WCB. We would be happy to supply you with references upon request.