You've Got Maid services the Ridge Meadows, Tri Cities, Mission and Walnut Grove areas.
Please call Terry 604-992-6243 or Dorothy 604-816-5509
1) The staff shall not handle any type of human or animal waste (including kitty litter boxes), or any other materials they may deem hazardous to their health. The employees of You've Got Maid have the authorization to make their own judgment calls when the situation requires them to do so.
2) We do have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any appointments cancelled with less than two BUSINESS DAYS notice will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. This charge is strictly to help cover the staff's hours- they will still be paid for any jobs cancelled with undue notice.
3) If, for any reason, the staff cannot gain access to your home for your confirmed appointment, again the 50% fee will apply.
4) Payment is due at the time of service. Occasionally we do make other arrangements with clients, but for the most part we do prefer that accounts be kept up to date.
5) Whenever possible please supply us with a number you can be reached at while the staff is cleaning for you. If there is an emergency or a pressing question regarding your home or service we do prefer that you are able to be reached in order to give the girls the proper direction.
6) Please keep in mind that there is a $25 processing fee for any NSF cheques. We know that oversights happen occasionally, but they are time consuming and costly for all involved, so if we receive two returned cheques from you we will ask that you pay via cash or credit card for a minimum three month period.
7) Tidying up before the clean: the staff will be happy to do this for you, but please remember that this is time consuming, and if the staff has to do a lot of it before they can start cleaning they may not complete all the tasks on your checklist unless this "prep work" has been included in your quote.
Our Terms and Conditions
Although we do not expect or require our clients to sign a contract upon hiring our services, we would like everyone to be aware of certain terms we must implement in order to fulfill our obligations to each other successfully:
Insured & Bonded